Contest We Chalet
Get $50 off your next reservation with We Chalet! Get $50 off by buying a case of 12 or more cans from the Bud Light family. Cases of 12 are $2/$35.99.
PLUS, get a chance to win $1000 a week with We Chalet!
Valid until Mai 23, 2022. ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. *YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. Offer valid at participating Couche-Tard stores, subject to availability or while supplies last. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid on the purchase of 1 case of 12 cans and bottles Stella or Corona. Taxes and deposit not included.
CAD – BUD LIGHT CHALET COUCHE-TARD 2022
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- CONTEST PERIOD
The “CAD – BUD LIGHT CHALET COUCHE-TARD 2022” Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is organized by the Labatt Brewing Company Limited (hereinafter the “Contest Organizer”). The Contest will take place at participating establishments from April 26 to May 23, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. (hereinafter the “Contest Period”).
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER THE “CAD – BUD LIGHT CHALET COUCHE-TARD 2022” CONTEST. The Contest is open to any person residing in Quebec who has reached the age of 18 as of the date of their entry in the Contest. Employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizer, their affiliated companies and agencies, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest, employees of participating establishments or any other party directly involved in the holding of this Contest, as well as members of their immediate families are excluded. For the purposes of this Contest, “immediate family” means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouses and all persons with whom such employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
Provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this contest in any way and are in no way responsible for any matter relating to this contest.
- HOW TO ENTER AND HOW TO WIN
HOW TO ENTER. In participating establishments, when the consumer (hereinafter the “Consumer”) buys a case of 12 cans or more of Bud Light, Bud Light Flavours or Bud Light Seltzer, it will be scanned at checkout and an invoice (hereinafter the “Entry Coupon”) will be given to them. The Consumer will be notified on the spot if they are the winner of the $1,000 by the checkout system which will automatically randomly select a winner. Winners will receive a winning coupon at checkout with their purchase and must call (1.800.361.5252) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Labatt to claim their prize by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on June 30, 2022.
For no purchase entries, entries must be received by the Contest Closing Date of May 23, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Entries received after the Contest Closing Date will not be eligible and will not be processed.
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To enter the Contest without making a purchase, the Consumer must send an original, non-mechanically reproduced essay of at least 100 words explaining why they would like to enter the “CAD – BUD LIGHT CHALET COUCHE-TARD 2022” Contest to: 50 Labatt Street, Lasalle, QC, H8R 3E7. The Consumer must also write “I am of legal drinking age” at the bottom of the letter as well as their date of birth. Each no purchase entry must be sent separately. Limit of one (1) no purchase entry per person, per day. The entrant must send their request within the time required to allow the Contest Organizers to send them a coupon before the Contest Closing Date. Each no purchase entry must be submitted separately and will be treated as a standard entry. In the event that your entry becomes a winning one, our customer service department will contact you to collect all the necessary information to send you the prize.
HOW TO WIN THE CONTEST. You must be 18 years or older to enter the contest. There are four (4) $1000 prizes available to be won across all participating establishments. Any entrant attempting to enter after the Contest Closing Time will not be eligible to win a prize.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries.
The prize includes one (1) $1000 prize on WeChalet.com per week. There are four (4) $1000 prizes to be won across all participating establishments, so one (1) prize per week to be won. There are 650 participating establishments for a total value of $CA4,000.
- DESIGNATION OF THE WINNER
There is a limit of one prize per person AND/OR per residence. Any entrant selected in this Contest who fails to comply with this condition will be automatically disqualified and another draw will be held to select an entrant. Identification may be required to claim the prize.
- CLAIMING THE PRICE
In order to be declared a winner, a selected person must:
- Be contacted by telephone by the Contest Representatives within 48 hours of the random draw; and
- Sign the declaration and release form (hereinafter the “Declaration Form”) that will be sent to them and return it to the Contest Organizers no later than 48 hours after receiving it.
Once the documents have been received, signed, and submitted to the Contest Organizer, the winner will receive the prize directly at the address indicated on the entry form.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Contest Rules. Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in the above paragraph or any other condition provided for in these Contest Rules will result in the selected entrant's entry being disqualified and, time permitting, a new selection for that prize will be made in accordance with these Contest Rules until one entrant is selected and declared a winner, without affecting the order in which the other prizes are awarded.
- If, due to production or printing errors or any unforeseen error, more prizes are claimed than are set forth in these Official Contest Rules, in no event will the Contest Sponsor be responsible for any additional prizes in excess of the number set forth in these Official Contest Rules.
- Before being declared a winner, the entrant must complete the Declaration Form in its entirety with personal information as noted above and must answer the mathematical skill-testing question by the date indicated on the Declaration Form (the “Prize Claim Date”). In the event that the prize winner does not comply with these Official Contest Rules, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, declines the Prize or any portion thereof, or if the potential winner’s Declaration Form is returned as undeliverable and no alternate address is listed or given by the Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited and not awarded.
- To receive the winners’ list, prepare a self-addressed stamped envelope and send it to: “CAD – BUD LIGHT CHALET COUCHE-TARD 2022”, 50 Avenue Labatt, LaSalle, QC H8R 3E7. The winners’ list will be sent once winners are confirmed.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize has no cash value and is not transferable, exchangeable, or refundable. No substitutions, except by the Contest Organizer, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part thereof with another of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. The decisions of the Contest Organizer, the Contest Sponsor or the Contest judges are final, and entrants agree to abide by all instructions and decisions of the Contest Organizer, the Contest Sponsor, or the Contest judges. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of the Official Contest Rules, the decisions or interpretation of the Contest Organizer, the Contest Sponsor or the Contest judges will prevail.
8. The Contest Organizer is not required to contact any contest entrants, except for potential winners.
9. Any request or claim that is illegible, incomplete, altered or contains false information is invalid. The Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected requests or claims. The Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the printing or advertising of the Contest, in its sole discretion and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for residents of Quebec, and reserves the right to amend or cancel these Official Contest Rules or this Contest, or to postpone the Contest, in whole or in part, without notice or compensation, in the event of a printing or administrative error.
10. The Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor are not responsible for any loss, damage or claim arising from the prizes awarded or the Contest. By entering the Contest, the entrant releases the Contest Sponsor, its affiliates or subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective agents, officers, shareholders, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize won.
11. Without limiting the exclusions herein, and for the sake of clarity, the Contest Entities assume no responsibility for: (a) any inaccurate or erroneous information caused by any equipment or programming associated with the Contest or any technical or human error which occurs in the operation of the Contest or in the claims process; (b) any communications problems, theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to entries; (c) any technical problems or failures of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or failure of any email to be delivered due to technical problems with any website or traffic congestion on the internet; and (d) any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any Contest materials. In the event that the Contest cannot be run as planned for any reason, including computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interference, fraud, technical failures, or any other reason beyond the control of the Contest Entities that could affect the administration security or the proper conduct of the Contest, the Contest Sponsor and/or the Contest Organizer reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or postpone the Contest, in whole or in part, without prior notice, or to amend the Contest in any way, subject to the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
12. The Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, disqualify any individual from this Contest and any future promotions with or without notice if, in their sole discretion, the Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor determine that such individual is engaging in any fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unethical practices, or any practices which are contrary to these Rules or generally inconsistent with the intended conduct of the Contest, or if such person is acting with intent to hassle, abuse, threaten or harass the Contest Sponsor, its agencies, other entrants or any other person. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST ORGANIZER AND/OR THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
13. In the event of a discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Contest Rules and any other Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to, advertising, point of sale materials and product packaging, where applicable, the Official Contest Rules shall prevail. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and French versions of the Official Contest Rules, or any other Contest-related communication, the English version shall prevail.
14. By entering this Contest and being declared a winner, the winner and the person accompanying the winner consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements and photograph or other likeness by the Contest Organizer and/or the Contest Sponsor, without compensation or notice, for publicity and informational purposes in any media or format (including the internet), now or in the future, and in perpetuity, in connection with this Contest or any similar Contest in the future.
15. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and will be construed in accordance with all applicable laws in the Province of Quebec.
16. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is held to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, these Official Contest Rules shall remain in full force and effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not a part hereof.
17. Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Any decision by the Contest Sponsor affecting the operation of the Contest is subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.